We all deserve to be cared for
The Lodge is a modern and attractive licensed long term care home for seniors who are in need of greater care than can be provided at home, but are not in need of hospitalization.
Dedicated and professional staff work with each resident, and their family, to develop a detailed plan of care and ensure each resident feels valued, safe and respected.
All residents enjoy three delicious and nutritious meals a day, help with daily living activities as needed, daily housekeeping and a busy recreation calendar that includes activities, day-trips and spiritual services.
Located at 3760 Sheppard Avenue East in Toronto, the Lodge offers 252 attractive and modern private or semi-private rooms, each comfortably furnished to feel like home and decorated with residents’ personal touches and keepsakes.
- 24-hour nursing and health care services
- Professional food preparation of nutritious meals coordinated by a licensed dietician
- Meals attractively plated and served in lovely and bright dining rooms
- Health and Fitness Centre with onsite physicians and other health care specialists
- Daily activities and programs on each floor, facilitated by professional recreation staff
- Religious programming and spiritual care provided by a team of chaplains
- Comfortable lounges for relaxing and visiting with family and friends
- Balconies on each floor and gardens outside offer fresh air and many areas to walk, rest and enjoy the outdoors
We all want the best care for ourselves and for our loved ones. The Family Council meets monthly and is a welcoming forum for family members and other people of importance to our residents.
The Family Council:
- Helps answer your questions
- Provides information and advice
- Listens to your concerns
- Informs you of your rights and obligations
- Advocates for changes and enhancements
- Supports you through new and difficult times
Second Thursday of each month in the Conference Room (behind main reception area), times vary. See the bulletin board on the Floor or contact us.
- Email SLFamilyCouncil@gmail.com
- Leave a message in our confidential voicemail:
416-609-5700 ext. 500
- Leave a note in the Suggestion Box in the lobby
Come for a tour
Tours of the Lodge are held Wednesdays at 2 p.m. No appointment necessary.
Donations enhance quality of life
Your generous donations help secure specialized equipment other initiatives that contribute to enhanced living and quality of life. To make a donation, please call us or visit our Donate webpage.