Located at 115 Bonis Avenue East in Toronto, the Gardens provides 115 spacious one and two bedroom units, some with dens, that range from 679 to 1,284 square feet.
- Spacious living and dining rooms
- Modern eat-in kitchen
- Full ensuite bathroom off master bedroom
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Private heated solarium
- Ample storage and closet space
- Laundry closet with rough-in for washer and dryer
- Smart-metered electrical service
- Underground parking
- Resident storage lockers, bike and scooter storage
- Security entrance system and monitored security surveillance in lobby and underground parking
- 24hr handyman services
- Heating, A/C, Water and taxes are Included in the monthly maintenance fee (Hydro not included)
- Pet-free floor
- Common areas, including reading, social lounges, games and party rooms — all wheelchair accessible
- Exercise and fitness rooms
- Workshop, crafts and hobby rooms
- Outdoor BBQs (Ground Floor Only)**
- Laundry rooms
- Car wash station
Frequently Asked Question – Living At Shepherd Gardens Life Lease
Are there any Spiritual Life Programs at Shepherd Village?
We have 3 Pastors that are available to serve our independent Residents. The Spiritual Life Department offers over 25 weekly religious programs.
Can my pet live with me?
Pets are allowed except on the 3rd floor…and must be under 25 lbs.
Will there be parking and storage available?
Yes, one underground spot and one locker are included.
Are there activity rooms at Shepherd Gardens?
Yes there are! We have the following rooms accessible to the residents at Shepherd Gardens:
Parking Level with a fully equipped Workshop and Car Wash.
1st Floor Crafts Room
2nd Floor Library & Laundry Room
3rd Floor Billiards Table
4th Floor Guest Suite
5th Floor Games Room
6th Floor Gym
Laundry Room (Each Floor)
Am I responsible to buy my own renters insurance?
Yes. It is the resident’s responsibility to have renters insurance.
Appliances are the resident’s responsibility.
Can we renovate or make alterations to our suite?
Yes, but you must contact the Facilities department before you do anything to make sure it is allowed.
Create your own lifestyle
Enjoy many of the same benefits of home ownership without the worries, responsibilities and unexpected costs that maintaining a home can entail. The Gardens is a life lease residence, which means you have the exclusive lifetime use of your unit and, when you choose to sell, you retain 90% of the value, making it a smart real estate investment. This concept is perfect for active, independent retirees who wants to devote more time to the things that are important to them without the concerns of home maintenance and personal security.
Gardens Buyers Guide
Download a PDF of the Gardens Buyers Guide or pick one up at our main reception desk at 3760 Sheppard Avenue East