Shepherd Village Presents: Staff Town Hall COVID -19 Vaccine
Thank you for joining us as we learn about people’s experience with the vaccine.
Panel of Guest Speakers to answer questions and concerns:
- Dr. Akwatu Khenti is the Special Advisor to the City of Toronto and head of the Black Scientist Task Force
- Dr. David Burt with 25 years’ experience in multinationals and start-ups within the vaccine industry
- Trevor Aldridge is a Senior Director of Quality & Compliance at Brevitas Consulting Inc.
Shepherd Village staff that will be sharing their experience and with COVID and working in a COVID environment:
- Noreen Brooker, Manager, Client Care Services
- Sona Azar, Recreation Supervisor (Terrace)
- Sangeetha Gnanajothi, Physiotherapist
- Paulette McGregor, Nursing Administrative Assistant
- Camille Reid, RPN
Please view this additional resource:
“Why You Can’t Compare Covid-19 Vaccines”