Your retirement, your choice
Leave the worries and expenses of home ownership behind. 65+ Manor residents are creating full, busy lives where they can choose to curl up at home with a good book or get out and about to socialize with friends in Shepherd Village’s Courtyard Café, the Agincourt Mall next door or any number of the nearby gardens, shops and community centres. With everything in one convenient and caring community, living in the Manor gives you the freedom to enjoy what’s most important in life.
Located at 125 Bonis Avenue East in Toronto, the Manor is a 263-unit building with one and two bedroom apartments that range in size from 456 to 742 square feet.
Each suite at the Manor includes
- Full, separate kitchen or a kitchenette with stove, refrigerator and sink (depending on the apartment)
- once a month housekeeping included
- 4-piece bathroom with grab bars
- All utilities are included
- Wall sleeve for air conditioning unit (a/c unit not included)
- Wall-to-wall carpeting and durable flooring
- Window shears and drapes
- Private balcony
- Convenient storage closet
- Secure entry system in lobby and in-unit security channel viewing
- Comfortable lounge on main floor
- Coin-operated laundry facilities on each floor
- Daily activities and events organized by the Manor Residents’ Council
Residents may also choose one-time or ongoing services and amenities at an additional cost:
- Cable TV
- Landline telephone
- Internet & WIFI
- Air conditioning
- Above ground parking
- Guest suite rental
- Social room rental and catering
- Financial planning
* Hydro for an air conditioning unit is an additional cost option.
Manor gives you the freedom to enjoy what’s most important in life. Take a look at our floor plans.
Please note: You must be 65+ years old to live in the Manor Seniors rental apartments.